Reno/Carson Messenger Service provides outstanding licensed process serving and legal courier service throughout the entire Reno, Carson City, Las Vegas areas, the state of Nevada, and nationwide through our hand-picked, trusted network of affiliates.
- Place an Order: Select service payment.
- Request Form: After selecting payment type, you will be prompted you to fill out a request form.
- Service Documents: Once submitted, an email will prompt you to upload service documentation pertaining to your requested service.
Pictures, GPS, date and time stamped validation.
Your service documents are dispatched to our process servers, who are graded based on their efficiency and ability to quickly complete service. All service information is verified for accuracy and accountability by the serve’s mobile app which delivers the client GPS, photos, date and timestamp on every attempt.
Manage all of your process serving needs through one website. Simply upload your service documents to reach the process server’s hands in a matter of hours.
Trusted Service, guaranteed delivery.
Our logistics and court infrastructure has the most extensive network of over the counter court runners in Nevada. On a daily basis, we have drivers on standby within Clark, Washoe, Carson City, Lyon, Churchill and Elko Counties which allows us to file documents within those 6 major county courthouses within 24 hours. Filing preparation is based on venue requirements and customer business rules. We collate, staple two-hole punch, blue-back and attach all court-required forms. All court submissions are verified with GPS coordinates along with clerk’s name who accepted the submission.
A legal specialist will obtain StateWide court document within 5 days.
Our Court Runners are in the court houses on a daily basis, are the fastest way to expedite any document retrieval requests and insure the client receives the documents in a timely fashion.
- $65 Retainer to start research.
- All evictions are performed same day. Includes certificate of mailing
- Lockout includes filing of the lockout order, paying the sheriff department, coordinating with the sheriff department and locksmith. Fees to court, sheriff & locksmith will be billed in addition to the $150.